Skip to main content

Books in the month of July

I haven't written a book review in a long time, but I have been reading. I finished the following books in July. I have not finished any this month, but I have a few weeks to catch up. Have you read any of these books? I will post reviews of these books at a later time. I am just trying to get back in the habit of blogging and writing again.


  • You'll See It When You Believe It: The Way to Your Personal Transformation by Wayne Dyer
  • Family by J. California Cooper
Love is Never Painless by Zane
  • Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg

  • Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You're Going Through

  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett




























Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

Comments