Saturday, June 23, 2012

Life and Struggles by Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson

This post is different from other posts because I am posting about a book I recently published.  Check out my new poetry book, Life and Struggles: https://www.createspace.com/3873871.  I am looking forward to reviews about my poetry book!! :)



Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for publishing your collection of poems. **clapping**

    I just finished today and posted a review. http://www.literarymarie.com/2012/07/life-and-struggles.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so honored that you read my collection of poems AND completed a review! Thanks so much!!!

      Delete

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...