Monday, February 01, 2016

February Scripture Writing Plan

On January 27, I started participating in the scripture writing challenge from Sweet Blessings.  I have been writing on it every since.  Today is February 1, and a new scripture challenge has started.
I am going to finish the entire month.  The few days that I completed in January was so peaceful.  I am so excited for my time spent reading the Bible and with God.  The scriptures do not take long to copy. 

I recycled a journal to copy my scriptures.  I use washi tape, stickers, and journaling cards to decorate.  I have attached copies of my scriptures. 

Follow me on Instagram to see my daily spreads of scriptures for inspiration.  Let me know if you will join in this awesome challenge with me!

Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
my currently-reading shelf:
Cassandra Hawkins Wilder's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
Check out my other blog: Transitioning to Me: Life after Divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump by Anthony C. Delauney

Book: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump Author: Anthony C. Delauney Format: Hardcover Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(5 Stars) Book synopsis: Akash and Mil...