Saturday, March 03, 2018

Reading in 2018

I know you are probably wondering why I haven’t posted any book reviews or blog posts. It’s not because I haven’t been resting because I have been devouring books. The demands of being a mother, working full time, finishing my dissertation, and living my best life have distracted me from maintaining my blog.  

Book review posts are coming soon. I’ve read some pretty amazing books that I need to review. So stay tuned to my discussion of them. 

The most exciting thing for me has been finding free books at libraries. I’ve been racking up on random books. As you know, I just love the presence of books, so I really don’t have a true focus when I snatch up free books. 

What books are you currently reading? What would you like to see in a blog post? Let’s chat. Leave your comments. 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page. Add me on Goodreads, too. 




Sign up for the newsletter: MS Bookworm Newsletter.
Follow me on Instagram.
Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Currently Reading shelf:
Cassandra Hawkins Wilder's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...