Thursday, September 26, 2013

Celebrity Book Review by Tempestt Bledsoe – CREDARA: Rise of the Kraylen by J.E. Henderson

Book Review – CREDARA: Rise of the Kraylen by J.E. Henderson

Tempestt Bledsoe, star of “The Cosby Show” and “Guys with Kids”
I really have to applaud my brother for this latest creative work. J.E. – I call him James, but for this review I’ll use his author name – has been creating fictional stories for as long as I can remember; in his younger years to get out of trouble, but in his professional career, mainly with a focus on comedy. He thinks he’s actually funny. Nevertheless, after having read CREDARA: Rise of the Kraylen, I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by what a great read it was. I am a huge fan of fantasy fiction and when he told me he was tackling what I consider to be my favorite genre for the first time, I thought, “Oh, this had better be good.” Well, I must say I was excited to discover that he really poured his heart into this story.
CREDARA is an adventurous and slightly dark tale pitting the ultimate forces of good against the ultimate forces of evil. I found the story engaging with really strong characters and something I just love… a great cliffhanger. Once I began reading the book, I found it difficult to put down. When I did, I couldn’t wait to get back to it. Good, evil, heroes, demons, magic, mystery, sadness and humor – it’s all in there (I won’t put any spoilers out, so don’t worry).
What I will say is that this book is a fast read, because it draws you in and doesn’t let go. Not only has J.E. taken the always-fascinating story of God versus Satan and given it its own unique twist, he also leaves you dying to find out what happens next. I’m already asking for the next book in the trilogy. Great job, James – I will definitely be recommending CREDARA to my friends.

Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...