Sunday, October 06, 2024

Book Review: Haiku by Hart Larrabee


Recently, I had the privilege of reading Haiku. I was captivated by the symbols, language, and English translation on each page. I enjoyed the seamless blend of all cultures to enjoy each haiku. The illustrations adequately highlighted the point of each haiku shared. I also enjoyed learning about the history of haikus, which helped me appreciate the depth of haikus in their original form. This entire book is a true work of art for both language and art lovers. This book is a truly visual and poetic journey, which I am glad that I took.

About the book: Haiku (Pocket Edition) (Paperback) (ISBN 1838864407)
Published October 8th, 2024 by Amber Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Haiku by Hart Larrabee

Recently, I had the privilege of reading Haiku. I was captivated by the symbols, language, and English translation on each page. I enjoyed t...