Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Finished in One Day: God Help the Child by Toni Morrison

God Help The Child by Toni Morrison a must-read for EVERY parent, as well as for anyone, who desires to be a parent in the future.  I read this book in one day. I couldn't put it down. The main theme throughout the entire text surrounds how parents can destroy a child or how adults take advantage of children. Every parent should read this book. Morrison takes current events and add to her plot. I was so not disappointed. This book is definitely a favorite of mine. Just wow! 

2 comments:

  1. This is my book club's selection so I'll read it soon as well. It takes me a while to get through her books so I'm glad to know that I won't have to spend the entire month reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book is easier to maneuver through than all the other books. Let me know when you done.

      Delete

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...