Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Application of What You Read

Have you ever read a book that resonated with you and impacted your life? I have discovered that the learning, which takes place as I read, often positively impacts my life. 

Recently, I finished reading "Conflict Free Living" by Joyce Meyers. This book is filled with advice on how to deal with any situations that contain strife. I never realized how much strife can interfere with your overall day. The elimination of strife transforms your day to day interactions. 

What book have you read recently that was applicable to your life? How did you apply the knowledge that you gained? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...