Sunday, August 21, 2011

Books in the month of July

I haven't written a book review in a long time, but I have been reading. I finished the following books in July. I have not finished any this month, but I have a few weeks to catch up. Have you read any of these books? I will post reviews of these books at a later time. I am just trying to get back in the habit of blogging and writing again.


  • You'll See It When You Believe It: The Way to Your Personal Transformation by Wayne Dyer
  • Family by J. California Cooper
Love is Never Painless by Zane
  • Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg

  • Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You're Going Through

  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett




























Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...