Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge

Last year, 2011, I ended the year with a bang. I finished a book on December 31, 2011, making it my 38th book of the year.  My goal was to read 50 books, and I probably would have, if I didn't have so much going on in my life. I am determined to read 100 books this year! This means that I will read an average of about 2 books a week. I can do it! I know that I can. What is your reading challenge for 2012.  Look at the widget at the top of this blog and submit your 2012 Reading Challenge. Don't forget to leave a comment about your 2012 Reading Challenge. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I've signed up for several challenges this year. Many of them overlap so I should be able to get through all of them easily.

    I see Infidel on your to-read list. I couldn't finish it but many readers commented that they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend recommend Infidel. I am hoping to read what is on my TBR list soon! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! I did complete my reading challenge for 2011, but it was small in comparison to yours. I believe you can complete your challenge this year and wish you the best at staying on task. Do you speedread?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there's no way I can read that many books (and retain the info). My goals are small as well. My goal is to read a book for every movie that I go to the theater and see. This way, I have to treat myself to a book before I treat myself to a movie. That's large for me. I'll be satisfied with 12-15 to be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...