Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Hardest Thing in The World by Nicole Eva Fraser


I just finished reading “The Hardest Thing in the World” byNicole Eva Fraser.  This book is a work of art.  I haven’t read a book in 24 hours in a long time.  I couldn’t put this book down, and the unfolding of the plot kept entrancing me.  From an English major and instructor standpoint, this book illustrates the creative juices of a writer, who knows how to engage the audience.  From the standpoint of a book reviewer, I must say this book is not recommended for people, who are experiencing any type of sadness, depression, and etc. With the occurring theme of mental illness, family dysfunction, substance abuse, death, and adultery, this book highlights the presence and importance of family.  Having a research background in mental illness, I appreciate Fraser’s desire to highlight mental illness and how it takes a toll on not only the person involved, but also the family and friends of the person.  I give this book 4 stars because I just couldn’t get enough of the book.  Even with the last page and the permanent action of Melody, I wanted more.  Perhaps, a sequel is in the making.  I would definitely read it.

Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump by Anthony C. Delauney

Book: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump Author: Anthony C. Delauney Format: Hardcover Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(5 Stars) Book synopsis: Akash and Mil...