Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Book Review: Master Your Sleep by Dr. Tracey Marks

Order your copy of Master Your Sleep.
If you experience sleeping problems, I would suggest that you read Master Your Sleep by Dr. Tracey Marks.  Not only does Master Your Sleep explains sleep and its importance in your life, but you discover proven strategies to improve your sleep.

Master Your Sleep provides suggestions on how to ensure that children are getting enough sleep. Interestingly enough, one important fact, which I did not know about sleep and sleeping patterns, was that Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is directly linked to inadequate sleep in children. Since reading this book, I make a more conscious effort to calculate the number of hours of sleep that my children are getting. Master Your Sleep highlights how important it is to have a sleep routine.  An established sleep routine increases the likelihood of improving your ability to sleep.

Master Your Sleep is filled with valuable information.   When visiting Dr. Marks website, various printables are available  to improve your sleeping habits.  If you are having problems sleeping, I would highly recommend this book.

Have you considered your sleeping patterns? How many hours of sleep do you get a night? For me, I have started using my bullet journal to monitor the amount of sleep that I am getting each night.  I have also discovered apps on the iOS platform to monitor my sleep, as well.

When you finish reading Master Your Sleep, I would love to hear from you and how it helped improve your life.

Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
My currently-reading shelf:
Cassandra Hawkins Wilder's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
Check out my other blog: Transitioning to Me: Life after Divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...