Monday, June 20, 2011

Master Your Sleep - Proven Methods Simplified by Tracey I. Marks MD

Having been dealing with sleep problems for while, when I found this book on NetGalley, I was overly excited. Not only does Master Your Sleep explains sleep and its importance in your life, but Dr. Marks shares proven strategies to improve your sleep and your children sleep.  Interestingly enough, one important fact, which I did not know, was that ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is linked to inadequate sleep in children. Since reading this, I have made a more conscious effort to calculate the hours my children spend sleeping. Dr. Marks makes it clear that having a sleep routine increases the likelihood of improving your ability to sleep.  Ironically, my children have a sleep routine, but I am yet to actually create one for myself.  However, I have gone to her book website and printed out the sheets available to improve my sleeping habits.  With the abundance of information available on her website, in the book, and the book website, I can assume that Dr. Marks is an expert to be reckon with. If you are having problems sleeping, I would highly recommend this book.

Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump by Anthony C. Delauney

Book: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump Author: Anthony C. Delauney Format: Hardcover Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(5 Stars) Book synopsis: Akash and Mil...