Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays

Perhaps, the most rewarding aspect of my visits home is the bundles of books I always manage to bring home. For my Christmas gifts, my parents gave me a box of books, which included James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Reader's Digests Collections, as well as Wayne Johnston's, book, "A Custodian Paradise." I believe that I will enjoy the books. I started Johnston's book, and surprisingly I may just finish it. I am shocked. Just from the cover of the book, I wouldn't have chosen it. However, the rule is, "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover." I am hoping your holiday is amazing.  During this last week of vacation, I plan to read a book a day. Tonight, I am determined to finish "Confident Woman" by Joyce Meyers. This book is overwhelming with life lessons and information you know and have heard, but you just need a refresher course. Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...