Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lessons Learned: Starting a Business

I finished "Lessons Learned: Starting a Business." This book, published by Harvard Business School Press, contains essays from the world's top leaders on starting a business. From Sir Jerry Robinson to Robert Johnson, you are enlightened and motivated by the simple language and readability of this book. I particularly like the quick synopsis of each lesson at the end. These "takeaways" reiterate what you should have learned from the lesson. I was bless with this book from a twitter follower. This book is amazing. The compact size can be easily place in a purse and used as a reference guide or a motivational tool. Such a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discovering the Joys of Being in a Book Club

Heaven and Earth Grocery Store Reading has been a sanctuary for me for as long as I can remember. Being surrounded by books provides unimagi...