Sunday, January 16, 2011

How to Make People Like You in 90 seconds or less by Nicholas Boothman

I bought How to Make People Like You in 90 seconds or less by Nicholas Boothman years ago, after Judge Banks suggested that I read it when he found out I was interested in becoming an attorney. I met him around my junior year at Jackson State University. He helped me get an summer job at Phelps and Dunbar as a file clerk.  I am now happy to say that I finished it today.  Much of what Boothman proposes is common sense. However, I do like that his approach includes scientific research to accommodate his theories and beliefs. I was especially drawn to the diagram regarding eye movement when you interact with others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump by Anthony C. Delauney

Book: Akash and Mila and the Big Jump Author: Anthony C. Delauney Format: Hardcover Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(5 Stars) Book synopsis: Akash and Mil...