Skip to main content

Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime by J. California Cooper


Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime  leaves you evaluating friendships, relationships, and life. I love the storytelling technique J. California Cooper uses to draw you into each story.  A compilation of stories, Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime are not as short as the stories in A Piece of Mine, but the stories are somewhat similar.

J. California Cooper  is a wonderful author, who exposes you to life lessons of others, which you can apply. Thanks to this book I evaluated my own life. Striving to change some things, I can credit J. California Cooper with making it real for me!

What life lessons have you learned that had a huge impact on your life?

Now here is what you can do since you have read thus far!!! You can click on the link and order the book I have just shared with you. If you really enjoyed reading about this book, share this post on Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget to share you thoughts and comments below.

Comments